Special foundations are used between the structure and the load-bearing base of the subsoil: micropiles. The alteration of existing natural balances due to excavation operations, the presence of soils of heterogeneous composition and the need for solid support bases for particular types of work, have made the use of these materials indispensable in modern foundation and consolidation techniques.
For this reason, we are always ready to respond to requests for different types of processing, and we are committed to having pipes of various thicknesses, diameters and steel grades immediately available in stock.
Thanks to our contacts with various suppliers, we are also able to respond to special requests.
Generally, the diameters and thicknesses we can produce range from 48 x 3 to 406 x 30 in length on request. The available materials are: S275, S355, and N80, although the S355 grade is most commonly used.
The pipes and beams we make are:
– Mechanical SS pipes (seamless longitudinal pipe)
– Welded structural pipes (S355 long welded pipes from domestic and foreign pipe mills)
– Extruded tubes
– IPE, HEA, HEB Beams (on request)
We supply S275 – A105 – S355 – C45 grade rounds:
– Laminated rounds
– Forged rounds (from 300 diameter to 500 diameter)
– Perforated rounds on request
– Railway axles and drilled axles
– Continuous casting rounds